View Profile IVELISCHPFULI

7 Audio Reviews

This heavily makes me think of some turn-based tactics game, like you're commanding a team of mechs, tanks and helicopters against some big mean mechs, tanks, and helicopters. Lots of big heavy cannons and 5-megaton punches.

baryiscool responds:

Massive tanks !!

It gives me the vibe of "battle against the thing that just attacked your hometown" with a bit of "fighting for a better tomorrow".

Very exciting and fun. Makes me feel pumped up for the next race. The intro is definitely a fantastic hook and sets the tone for the rest of the song well.

I do feel like the implementation of the synth voices is a bit distracting; lowering their volume adding a bit of echo/reverb on them and messing with the EQ a bit might do the trick. One of the tricky things with vocals is, for video game BGMs at least, it's very easy for them to draw attention away from the game and to the song.

That gripe aside, I always love synth-y voices and it's a great idea. Overall great work.

19 Art Reviews

A very cute thing.

Your owl is adorable I love them. These colors and shapes are super really great.

Almost 2 years later this is still hella.

Don't use my stuff without permission or I will elbow your lung without notice.
music and art making creature.
all characters drawn are 18+ unless explicitly stated.
might be some big "assets" ahead.
Do not interact with me if you're under 18.

draw/sound person